Wednesday, May 1, 2013

cell phone companies

I find it very difficult to choose a cell phone company. There are all of these adds, billboards, magazines, and so on for cell phone carriers but the main one is verizon. Verizon sponsors hundreds of events and celebrities to get people to be on their plan, so why is this the main carrier that people choose? Most people that i know have verizon and it's usually odd to find someone else with a different carrier. I have US cellular because they have a cheaper plan for my family, but it's not that much cheaper. That is the main reason that i got us cellular because its cheaper than verizon, but it gets the same service and is basically the same thing. I do find it annoying that they don't have as many phones as verizon like i cannot get the Iphone if I want it. I have to get droid phones and that almost made me not renew my plan.

what made you choose your cell phone company?

No comments:

Post a Comment