Monday, April 22, 2013

Coupons

In my hometown we have a coupon book and it's always making me go buy things I didnt plan on. I'd open it up and it would say buy one get one free milkshake! So, I would go and buy a milkshake. or 50% off and Rex's grill, so the next place i went out to eat to eat was rex's. I think this is a great idea because its always making me go new places and try new things. It definitely makes me go somewhere that i wouldnt have so good job on the coupons. It is always good to get a deal or do something different that you feel is worth while because you are not paying full price. it gives you a sense of gratification when you get a discount on something. Even for the internet coupons will make me buy things or look at websites that i wouldnt normally. im always getting Express coupons in the mail and it makes me go to their website and see what they have. I think all around coupons make me buy things that I dont need but at least the do their job.

Do you buy things specifically because you have a coupon for it? Do you go out to eat at a restaurant because you have a coupon for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment