Thursday, February 14, 2013

Response to Kevin's post

Do you think that companies like Verizon should offer a conservative product and phone plan combination, or are they within their ethical rights to jack up simple phone prices to encourage buyers to increase data usage?"

I agree with kevin that people may look at smaller companies for a cheaper plan and phone. You can't even get a plan for under 80 dollars a month now a days from my experience. I wouldn't mind not having a smartphone if I had to pay 20 dollars a month. The prices are getting so expensive that it is hardly even worth what you get for them. On my plan I have to pay 100 dollars a month for just my smartphone which I think is ridiculous. But to get a phone with no data plan and only about 20 dollars cheaper so I minds well. If I could find a really cheap plan without the newest, coolest phone i would go with that option.

No comments:

Post a Comment